1.0 Collection of personal information and your privacy
1.1 From time to time we may need to obtain personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you (“Website Services”). Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2.0 Why personal information is collected by PAK'nSAVE
2.1 PAK'nSAVE collects personal information from you for purposes including:
- To provide you with a username and password for the Site;
- To assist in providing services you request from the Site;
- To enable you to participate in PAK’nSAVE’s Sticky Club and other promotions which may be available to PAK'nSAVE customers from time to time;
- To provide you with details of special offers, discounts, prize draws, competitions and information about products and services offered by Sticky Club, PAK’nSAVE or other brands, that may be of interest to you, your family or household;
- To use your personal information for other Foodstuffs marketing and promotional purposes;
- Undertake data analytics, insights or data mining (including the anonymisation or aggregation of your personal information with other data) to identify patterns and trends, and use the full benefit of that analysis;
- Where possible, PAK'nSAVE will collect your personal information directly from you.
3.0 Do we disclose personal information to anyone else?
3.1 In providing you with the Website Services, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited (each a Foodstuffs Co-operative) their related companies and staff;
- A franchisee of a Foodstuffs Co-operative;
- Loyalty New Zealand Limited;
- A person outside of PAK'nSAVE who is contracted to us (or a Foodstuffs Co-operative) to provide goods or a service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
4.0 Contacting you by text or email
4.1 You agree that we, or any of the parties to whom we may need to disclose your personal information to, may contact you by email. You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from PAK'nSAVE Sticky Club at any time by logging into your Sticky Club account and changing your account preferences. If you unsubscribe or cancel your membership, we may not be able to provide you with all or some of the Website Services.
5.0 Internet and Browsers
5.2 We may also use a cookie to record details such as a unique user identity and general registration details on your PC. This helps us recognise you on subsequent visits to the Site so that you don’t have to re-enter your registration details each time you visit us.
5.3 Most browsers allow you to change your settings as to whether to accept cookies or not. You do not need to have cookies turned on to access the Site.
5.4 We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties, including advertisers and suppliers. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop goods and services we hope you will find of interest.
6.0 Holding, correction and updating personal information
6.1 Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, 167 Main North Road Christchurch 8140, New Zealand.
6.2 Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to and correction of, personal information we hold.
6.3 If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will correct it. You can do this by updating your existing member account when you log in to the Site, at the in-store Sticky Club kiosk or by calling the Sticky Club Call Centre on 0800 80 75 75.